Saturday, January 25, 2014

Oprah's Lifeclass: Brené Brown



I often think about Oprah's Lifeclass with Brené Brown. It was about vulnerability. Honestly, at first the topic didn't seem interesting to me and I wasn't going to watch the show because I had never even heard of Brené Brown. But I'm so glad I did.



The more she spoke about being vulnerable, the more I realized how guarded I can be. I learned that you have to be vulnerable if you want to be great. Someone has to step out. We can't all be scared to try new things and we can't be afraid to fail, or afraid of what others might say or think. I have learned that we must be willing to "put ourselves out there" if we want to be used by God and become all that He has destined us to be.  So let's not live in fear!
 


 


#Lifeclass  #OprahWinfrey
 
+OWN TV  +Brene Brown 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment