Friday, February 7, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII: Commercials





This was my facial expression during most of the 2014 Super Bowl commercials. . .





#NotImpressed

I studied Marketing and I pay close attention to advertisements.  I'm not really into this whole "the weirder, the better" approach.  I prefer creativity and humor.

With that being said and without further ado, here are my favorite Super Bowl XLVIII commercials. (This isn't a complete list because I didn't watch the entire football game. But who can blame me)?! 

  

 
+Beats by Dre 
 
 

 
+Beats Music  +TheEllenShow 
 
 

 
+Pepsi 

 

 
+Cheerios 

 

 
+Mars, Incorporated 

 

 
+GEICO Insurance 
 
 
And congrats to the winner of Doritos "Crash the Super Bowl" contest!
 


 
+OfficialFritoLay 
 
 
I also liked seeing the movie trailers for Captain America, Transformers, Noah, and The Amazing Spider-Man.
 
(Honorable Mention: Kia's ad featuring Laurence Fishburne)
 
And just for fun - this is still one of my all time favorite Super Bowl commercials by M&Ms. . .
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment