Friday, June 13, 2014

Book: The Dorkiss Way


I just finished reading "The Dorkiss Way" by +LaShanda Michelle .  It was a Christmas gift from my sister/brother-in-law and it was a signed copy!  I really enjoyed it and I even purchased another copy from +Barnes & Noble for my friend.  She liked it as well.  





I like romance novels but authors can sometimes go overboard with the sexual language.  One of the things I liked about "The Dorkiss Way" is that it has a Christian message.  


I had never heard of the author before but I was impressed.  I wish her continued success and look forward to reading more of her books, including the sequel - "Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace." 


Here are some more books by LaShanda and you can also check out her website at: www.lashandamichelle.com



No comments:

Post a Comment