Friday, June 27, 2014

Tender Kisses


I recently heard Tracie Spencer's song, Tender Kisses on the Heart & Soul channel on +SiriusXM

It reminded me of when Tracie sung Tender Kisses with Darius McCrary (Eddie) on Family Matters.




Man, he can sang!!!  I'm gonna post another video soon of Darius singing.  Such a talent!  Tracie sounds great too.

I really miss shows like this.  How often do we get to see the stars of our favorite TV shows break into song and actually slay the song?!  And I'm not talking about Glee.
But yeah, I want to see more of that! 

Hollywood, get at me so we can create something beautiful together and start giving people something they can feel again!  These kids today need something they can look back on 20 years from now, share with their children, have fond memories and be proud of.   

No comments:

Post a Comment