Friday, July 11, 2014

Book: The Maintenance Man


I finally got around to reading #TheMaintenanceMan by Michael Baisden!

I mentioned in a previous blog post that I received a copy of Maintenance Man II, but I didn't want to read it until I read the first one.

Well, I was on Twitter a few weeks ago and Michael was having a book sale to celebrate his B-Day.  So I purchased it :-)  Thanks +BaisdenLive!!   




   It was a great read!  Only took me a few days to finish.  Now I'm ready for part 2.

Here are some quotes from The Maintenance Man. . .

"Baby, listen to what I'm about to say, and don't ever forget it. When you find a God-fearing man who is worthy, you won't even see it as submission," she said in a motherly tone. "It will happen naturally."

~~~

"There are no coincidences in life, Malcolm. Everything happens for a reason," Simon said. "You have to take advantage of all the hurt and pain in life and grow from it..."


Love it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment