Saturday, July 19, 2014

Disney Quizzes


This is random, but I came across some Disney quizzes at blogs.disney.com and I wanted to share my results.  I love Disney World!  I've had the privilege to go many times with family and I have awesome memories there.  My Hubby and I even went for our honeymoon. I posted a couple of our pictures here. They should really make us Disney spokespeople ;) 

Which Disney Quote Should be Your Life Motto?





“To infinity and beyond” should be your life motto!

Reach for the stars and you’ll go far.

Which Disney Couple are You and Your Significant Other?




You’re Lady and Tramp!


You’re a sweet couple with refined taste. You love curling up at home with a few books as well as going out on the town for the evening.

Which Disney Song Should Be Your Theme Song?



You Got A Whole New World!

An adventurous person at heart, you never settle for less than extraordinary. You know the world is a big place and you intend to explore it all, with the one you love at your side.





+Disney   +Disney Parks 

No comments:

Post a Comment