Sunday, August 10, 2014

Jam of the Week: 2nd Win




I can't believe this song dropped a few months ago and I just heard it last week!  Thank God for Kirk Franklin's Praise on +SiriusXM !

I LOVE it!!! 

"2nd Win" is written/performed by Kierra Sheard and produced by her brother, J. Drew.

 Kierra is one of my favorite singers and she comes from a family of gospel legends.  Oh, and I love how her brother added The Clark Sisters to the background of the song too.  Awesome track!  I want to be in the music video :)




www.karewrecords.com


Looking forward to when #TheSheards returns to +BET !




Here is an older song by Kierra.  It's one of my favs!  Listen to the beautiful lyrics as she sings about Jesus and His Love for us    

Why Me. . .


#DarkChildGospel

No comments:

Post a Comment