Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween Costumes & Memories


I'm not really into #Halloween so you won't see too many posts about it from me.  Maybe one day when I have children (Lord willing).  

I do like seeing the cute costumes kids are wearing these days, like these two I saw on Pinterest. . .








#HarryPotter


How cute!


And check out these adorable kiddos on #TheReal:




My favorite memory of Halloween was of course trick-or-treating, but I also liked handing out candy afterwards to other kids when we got back home.  Both were fun for me.

Oh, and I remember I had some #MinnieMouse ears from +Disney World, so my Mom made me a red and white polka-dot dress to go with it.  She's the best!  The funny thing is, I remember a woman asking was I Cinderella???

One time we went to the Mall too and we went trick-or-treating in all the stores.  Ah, the good ole days!  I now see how important it is to give children good memories. Kids remember those times even when they grow up, so make sure you are creating happy memories for them.  

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween this year! Hopefully the weather is nice. 

Leave me a comment and tell me what you and/or your children are dressing up as.

No comments:

Post a Comment