Friday, October 31, 2014

New Edition Concert




This past summer I saw #NewEdition in concert!  I love NE and we had a great time!  I posted another pic from the concert here.

I was a little disappointed that Bobby Brown wasn't there since the concert was promoted with #AllSix, but I later learned that he was sick that weekend. So hope you're feeling better Bobby; take care of yourself!

Side note: Bobby has his own barbecue sauce and seasoning. Check out his "Bobby-Que" products at this website: bobbybrownfoods.com.


My favorite members of New Edition were always Ronnie DeVoe (had a crush on him) and Bobby (I thought he was the best dancer).







NE has so many good songs, but here are my faves...

When they released "Hit Me Off" on their Home Again album, I was hooked!

Fun Fact: My brother +TFIGBassPlayer has an ear for music and he told me this song was sampled from an artist by the name of Bob James. +YouTube the song, "Storm King" when you get a chance to listen to it.




Oh my goodness!! "You Don't Have To Worry" is one of the best remixes ever! Great job Missy (awesome rap at the beginning) and P. Diddy!  And Bobby is perfect for the lead vocalist on this song!




 
I also LOVED when NE was on Family Matters! That's one of the best episodes in my opinion.  I remember recording it on VHS when it first aired on #TGIF on +ABC Television Network :-D

Here it is.  So glad someone uploaded it!




And just for fun, here's my favorite song by BBD (Bell Biv DeVoe):



No comments:

Post a Comment