Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Movies




I like when I start to see Christmas movies on TV.  (Shout out to +UPtv . They show some nice holiday movies).  

Here is a list of my favorite Christmas movies (in no particular order).

1. The Preacher's Wife (This is a remake of the movie, "The Bishop's Wife."  I absolutely love Whitney Houston, Denzel Washington, and Courtney B. Vance in this movie! Rest in peace Whitney.)

2. Home Alone (Who doesn't like this movie?)

3. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (I don't always like sequels, but this one didn't disappoint). 

4. Jingle All The Way (This movie is hilarious with Sinbad and Arnold Schwarzenegger).

5. A Christmas Story (TBS shows this movie all night on Christmas Eve).

6. It's A Wonderful Life (A classic)!

7. A Christmas Carol (Another classic about Ebenezer Scrooge). 

8. The Santa Clause (Tim Allen is hilarious in this movie)!

9. The Nativity Story (This movie tells the story of the birth of Christ. It is very well done).

10. Last Holiday (+Queen Latifah is living it up in this movie).

11. The Best Man Holiday (Love this sequel)!

12. Four Christmases (This movie is so funny! I first saw part of it at my sister-in-law's house. Then my husband and I watched it again on New Years Eve. You should check it out the next time it comes on and see if you're not cracking up after the first 10 minutes).

Follow Blessed's board ❄ Christmas Movies I Love ❄ on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment