Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Music


It's Beginning to Sound A lot Like Christmas!





♫♪

One of the things I like the most about Christmas is the music.  I already changed my cellphone settings to my "Carol of the Bells" ringtone :) BTW, "Carol of the Bells" is a beautiful song!  My Dad and I were talking about how the writer/composer of the song actually made the melody sound like bells.  Yea, we're a musical family :)

Below are a few songs that always get me in the Christmas spirit. 




Chris Brown did a good job remaking this classic by the late, great Donny Hathaway. Gotta luv the original though. 



Fred Hammond and his choir can sing!!!!




Nice DC video.  Love the shot of their dolls too :)




You knew it was going to be a classic when it was simply titled, "The Christmas Song."

Here are some other blogs that feature nice Christmas music:


No comments:

Post a Comment