Monday, January 5, 2015

B. Indeed Blog Turns a Year Old!


Happy One Year Birthday to my Blog!!!








It's been 1 year since I started this blog! Thanks again to all of my followers and readers :) 

Last year, I had a lot to say and I've posted 177 blogs to date.  I look forward to sharing more so follow me and stay tuned...

I started my blog on Sunday, January 5, 2014 with "No New Year Resolutions for 2014."

I'm not really into resolutions so I didn't make any for 2015 either.  I'm just glad to be here, ya know?!  Plus, I try my best to be a disciplined and goal-oriented person; so my resolutions would probably just be aligned with what I'm already doing.  

For instance, if I made a resolution it would be the quote that's on the picture below.

I saw this on Michael Baisden's Twitter page:




I'm focused on my focus - which is whatever God's Will is for me and my family.  I want to do whatever God wants me to do; have all that He wants me to have; be all that He wants me to be; go everywhere He wants me to go; and be a blessing to others as well.  I also want to read the Bible more.  

So let's go 2015!

Click here for more info about my blog, and be sure to check out my newest page: Demos

You can also follow me on Twitter @bindeed, on Pinterest, and subscribe to my YouTube channel here.  There, you will find my music and videos.

~God Bless~

1 comment: